Need to Transfer Relay Team Members?
Here’s how to swap one runner for another in your team lineup
The most important thing to remember is that the runner that is dropping out needs to initiate the transfer process since they are the one who is changing their registration to a new runner.
Follow these steps:
- The runner needing to drop out needs to log into the registration page – CLICK HERE
- Hit the transfer button on the right hand side of the page.
- Choose “TRANSFER TO NEW RUNNER”.
- Enter the email address of the new team member that is needing to register.
- The new runner will receive an email asking them to complete the transfer. This will get them registered.
If you have problems with this please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to help you with the process.